Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pool pounded

Laura and I had a good time during the two hours at the pool Saturday, and I ended up going for it a bit too much, as I have a number of bruises and scrapes.

P5170188

Laura had fun in a more playful fashion, but I tried to self-rescue with my QCC boat and failed to do so. I think a number of people executed assisted rescues together, I know Rick and several others took time to roll practice.

I wanted to thank Pete Larsen for making it a good lesson for many of us, and thank everyone who went for keeping out of the swimming lane. The Y staffer said he would be glad to have us back.

This was the first time I had ever dabbled in rolling, and it is hardest to set the mind, thinking upside down is tricky for me.

More photos later,

Jarett

P5170171

P5170168

P5170163

P5170160

No comments: